![]() |
| DIY: Delicious Healthy Fruit Smoothie |
Title : DIY: Delicious Healthy Fruit Smoothie
Duration : 03:38
Channel : Dezirae B
Label : Fruit smoothie, DIY Do It Yourself, greek yogurt, master cleanse, healthy, d3zira3
Duration : 03:38
Channel : Dezirae B
Label : Fruit smoothie, DIY Do It Yourself, greek yogurt, master cleanse, healthy, d3zira3
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| DIY: Delicious Healthy Fruit Smoothie |
** OPEN ME ** Instead of paying $3- $4 a day on smoothies, you can do it yourself. Since I have completed the Master Cleanse, I have decided to incorporate this health smoothie into my diet. You may use whatever fruits you would like. I have added Greek yogurt because I love the taste and its low in calories and packed with calcium and live bacterial cultures. Also, Greek yogurt has less sugar and is high in protein. I used organic fruits from Trader Joe's ( you may use fruit from your local health food store) The maple syrup is for added sweetness. If you decide to try it let me know how you like it! Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeziraeB Thanks for watching guys!



